Showcasing the creation of a new life for an old building, our brief was to restore this former Collingwood industrial warehouse into the new headquarters base for T2 Tea.
"It needed to feel like home, and it does. It's a place that people can not wait to get to in the morning, that makes everyone feel proud of themselves and, of course, the T2 brand."
"A great working environment and a really nice expression of the brand - a fantastic blurring of boundaries."
"T2 HQ are undoubtedly an exercise in eloquent, understated interior design."
T2 Global Headquarters
Showcasing the creation of a new life for an old building, our brief was to restore this former Collingwood industrial warehouse into the new headquarters base for T2.
T2 HQ provides an innovative and functional office space that reflects a deep understanding of culture, urbanity, and of course, celebrates the centuries-old art of tea-making. Our design respects and celebrates the original building, while creating a dramatic statement to represent the T2 brand ethos.
The development marked a new era for T2 as they prepared to expand internationally and, eventually, sell to global mega-brand Unilever.
1300 square metres
Interior Design, Office
- 2015 Australian Interior Design Awards Shortlisted Workplace Design
- 2015 Azure AZ Awards AZ Finalist, Commercial & Institutional Interiors
- 2015 Good Design Australia Selected Award Winner
- 2014 IIDA Global Excellence Awards 1st Place, Corporate Space Large
- 2014 Interior Design Excellence Awards Shortlisted Best Workspace Interior
- 2014 Melbourne Design Awards Silver Winner, Interior Design Corporate
- 2014 World Interior News Awards Winner Best Workspace Interiors
- 2013 Design et al International Hotel & Property Awards Shortlisted Best Office Interior