"The Kitchens by Landini Associates makes food shopping a human event again."
"An enticing theatre of food"
The Kitchens (QIC), Queensland
Part food court, part food hall and part factory, The Kitchens offer a truly unique, immersive experience all under the one roof and brand: The Kitchens.
A cultural destination open morning, noon and night, here you can watch local artisans and purveyors produce their wares with passion and expertise; learn tips and tricks from the experts and taste specialties. It’s a place for everyone and everyone’s place. It’s about simple things done really well. Real food, for real people, in real time; a community inspired by food and society.
Gold Coast, Australia
13,000 square metres
Food, Retail, Hospitality
Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Naming, Tone of Voice, Copywriting, Interior Design, Master Planning, Placemaking, Graphic Design, Signage, Wayfinding, Ticketing, POS, Packaging, Uniforms, Visualisation, Brand Guidelines, Fit-out Guidelines.
- 2020 Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA) Finalist, Spatial Design Wayfinding, Signage & Environmental Graphics
- 2018 Inside Retail Retailer Awards Finalist Innovative Store Design of The Year
- 2017 Australian Interior Design Awards Commended Best Retail
- 2017 Los Angeles IDA Awards Bronze Winner
- 2017 World Interior News Awards Longlisted, Best Retail Over 200 sqm
- 2017 Eat Drink Design Awards Highly Commended, Best Retail
- 2017 Property Council of Australia Excellence in Food Retailing
- 2017 Property Council of Australia Retail Property of The Year